Outdoor Programming Expansion!
Evergreen Park & Recreation District has significantly expanded our Outdoor Programming Opportunities this year. These programs serve ages 5 and up, and include adaptive programming for people with disabilities. Learn more and secure your spot by visiting the pages below to register:
· Fall Break Outdoor Adventure Camp!
· Teen Outdoor Adventure Club – Archery and Hiking!
· Youth Climbing Classes, Adaptive Climbing, and Competitive Climbing Teams!
· Youth and Adult Disc Golf Lessons at Buchanan Park!
· Adult Climbing and Belay Certification Classes!
· Adult Sunrise Yoga at the Lake House!
· Adult Outdoor Adventure Program – Hiking, Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing Trips!
Please contact KFunderburgh@eprd.co if you have questions on Outdoor Programming or if you need support with registering online. We hope you’ll join us outdoors this Fall! Check back soon for Outdoor Winter Programming, which will include Outdoor Camps, Snowshoeing, Ice Fishing, Ice Sculpting, Ski Trips, and more!