INSURANCED BASED FITNESS PROGRAMS
Last Content Update:
Insurance Based Classes at the Rec Centers!
Insurance Based Programs
- Silver & Fit
- Renew Active
Please note: If your specific insurance provider is listed above, it does not automatically mean you have the fitness benefits. This is dependent on the plan you have chosen and will need to be verified by your insurance provider.
A series of stretching and strength exercises performed in a sequence to strengthen your core, (abdominals, back, hips, and glutes).
Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement, and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, resistance bands, and a SilverSneakers® ball are offered for resistance. A chair is used for standing support.
SILVER AND STRONG
Increases muscle strength and range of movement to improve daily living activities. A chair is provided for seated or standing support.
Move your whole body through a complete series of seated and standing yoga poses. Restorative breathing exercises and final relaxation will promote stress reduction and mental clarity.
*All SilverSneakers trademarked fitness classes are limited to 30 participants per class.
Zumba Gold is a lower-intensity version of the typical Zumba class and was designed to meet the anatomical, physiological and psychological needs of seniors. Zumba Gold can provide a suitable option for older adults seeking alternative means of reaching their exercise goals.
- Stretch and Tone is a zero-impact, low-intensity class. Improves flexibility, range of motion, and stretching techniques. Designed to aid in injury rehabilitation and alleviates issues associated with arthritis.
- Water Walking is a low- to moderate-impact and intensity. Improves fitness, balance, and cardiovascular strength. Conducted in vortex with exercises taught with and against water current.
- Vortexercise class exercises vary in intensity levels to increase endurance, strength, and cardiovascular ability. Conducted in vortex against water current.
- Water Aerobics classes offer a variety of workouts, incorporating both zero- and moderate-impact. Various intensity levels are offered, including workouts to increase flexibility, range of motion, and muscle strength.
- Aqua Zumba class offers an exhilarating low-impact workout choreographed to music. Improves body tone, balance, and flexibility.
Come join us for America’ s fastest-growing sport. Pickleball is played similarly to tennis on smaller courts. Games can be played indoors or outdoors and as singles or doubles. Each session is open to the public at Wulf Recreation Center. For more information visit our Pickleball page.
What a great way to keep that competitive edge, work on your spin shots, work up a sweat, or just practice hitting the ball. This totally fun sport is offered at Buchanan Park Recreation Center.
Nancy CooperPrograms and Guest Services SupervisorPhone: 720-880-1226
Buchanan Park Recreation CenterPhysical Address
32003 Ellingwood Trail
Evergreen, CO 80439
32003 Ellingwood Trail Evergreen CO 80439
Wulf Recreation CenterPhysical Address
5300 S Olive Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
5300 S Olive Road Evergreen CO 80439
Phone: 720-880-1200Fax: 720-880-1280