Last Content Update:
Land and Facilities
The Evergreen Park & Recreation District owns over 75 acres of parkland on 15 different parcels and partners with various other agencies in the management of approximately 180 additional acres on 7 additional parcels. Components of the Evergreen Park and Recreation District's managed park property include:
- Ball diamonds (5)
- Multipurpose fields (4)
- Open turf (1)
- Picnic grounds/shelters (8)
- Playgrounds (5)
- Tennis court locations (2)
Listing of Parks
Evergreen Park & Recreation District owns over 75 acres of parkland on 15 different parcels. Learn more about our parks and their amenities.Link to page
Check out pickleball and tennis courts in the Evergreen Park & Recreation District.Link to page
Disc Golf at Buchanan Park
Disc golf is a healthy lifetime fitness sport. It's a game that is easy to learn and accessible to people of all ages and fitness levels! EPRD's Disc Golf Course at Buchanan Park is located at 1521 Bergen Parkway, Evergreen, CO 80439.Link to page
There are over 230 miles of hiking and biking trails within the boundaries of the Evergreen Park & Recreation District, 6.45 miles of which are on District property.Link to page
Memorial Bench Program
Evergreen Park & Recreation District offers the opportunity to honor loved ones through our Memorial Bench Donation Program.Link to page
Park Rules and Guidelines
- The District does not have any overnight park facilities.
- Fires are not allowed.
- The consumption of fermented malt beverages and vinous liquor is permitted during normal business hours, so long as such fermented malt beverage or vinous liquor has been purchased in a manner authorized, and is being consumed by persons permitted by applicable state law. It is unlawful to sell any fermented malt beverage or vinous liquor at EPRD park locations without obtaining a Special Event Liquor Permit from Jefferson County.
- No glass containers are allowed.
- Jefferson County’s leash law is applied to District Properties. Please pick up after your pet while using EPRD Parks. Jefferson County Animal Control has jurisdiction over dog issues in unincorporated Jefferson County. The Animal Control Office can be reached Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM at 303-271-5070. For after-hours and animal emergencies, please call 303-277-0211.
If you are interested in reserving a park shelter for a party or other event, please call our Park Operations Manager at 720-880-1014 or email Jarred Lilyhorn regarding information about applying for a District Park Permit. Park permits are required for groups of 25 or more and suggested for any size group in order to reserve the space for your next picnic, party or event. We also offer 30-foot by 30-foot tents, a 16-foot by 20-foot mobile stage, and tables and chairs for rent at select locations.
Access forms and guidelines for reserving our parks below.
PARK USE PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE EMAILED TO THIS LINK. WALK-IN SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Non-Profit Organization / Government Agency Rental Pricing (PDF)
- Park Permit Guidelines (PDF)
- Park Permit Rental Fees (PDF)
- Park Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- Park Use Permit Application (PDF)
Currently EPRD Park Operations can only accept park use payments in the form of a check, money order or cash. Payment can mailed to or dropped off at our EPRD Administration building:
Attn: Park Permits
1521 Bergen Parkway
Evergreen, CO 80439
*It is highly suggested to plan your park reservation with EPRD at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired reservation date. We will need time to process your park permit application and receive mail-in payment for the park use permit.
It is highly suggested to plan your park reservation with EPRD at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired reservation date. We will need time to process your park permit application and receive mail-in payment for the park use permit.