Level 2 Drought for Evergreen Area in Effect from Evergreen Metropolitan District
EPRD Re-Opening Updates
EPRD re-opened with restrictions on Monday, June 15. There is a lot of information to absorb, so we have tried to make some easy reference documents for you to review right here on this page. We have a Re-Opening Playbook where we plan to have three different stages as we cautiously re-open our facilities and activities. We have a quick reference sheet to see the status of many activities and an FAQ sheet. Many of these changes will be temporary, but necessary for now. We are excited to have you back! This will be different for all of us, so please be patient as we all try to get through this together! Everything is subject to change especially if CO or Jefferson County Health Orders change, but below is our next round of changes:
- BPRC & WRC are open with limited hours. BPRC is open 6 AM to 1 PM and 3 PM to 7 PM, Monday through Friday and 7AM to 2PM on Saturday. WRC is open 6 AM to 1 PM, Monday through Friday.
- For cardio/fitness equipment, reservations are no longer required as of Monday, June 22. It will be a first come, first serve basis and there will not be limitations on the length of your workout. We do have capacity limitations, so if we reach capacity, we will take your name and phone number and ask you to sit in your car until a slot is available. So far, everyone has been awesome about cleaning equipment before/after use - THANK YOU!
- For lap lane swimming, reservations are no longer required as of Monday, June 22. We are limited to two lap swimmers per lane. It will be a first come, first serve basis. If we are at capacity, we will take your name and phone number and ask you to sit in your car until a lane is open.
- Annual passes, monthly passes, and punches will be turned back on July 1. Annual passes and punches will be extended for an extra 107 days due to our closure. This covers the time period of March 16 through June 30. If monthly pass holders do not wish to continue their membership, you will need to let us know by Monday, June 29. After June 29, we will go back to requiring a 30-day cancellation notice. Cancellation form
- Starting Monday, June 22, we will accept credit/debit cards and cash for facility admission fees. We will also be able to charge the discount rate for seniors, military, and youth.
- Showers and lockers are closed at this time. Come workout/swim-ready. Deck showers have been installed at both pools for swimmers to use.
- Several fitness classes will now be available in person or online via Zoom. Insurance-Based classes will remain online via Zoom at this time. If you want to take classes via Zoom, you do have to pre-register so we can send you the appropriate login information. In-person classes can drop-in and pay at the front desk. See information on fitness classes.
- In order to make reservations, you need to have an account within ActiveNet, EPRD’s customer portal. We have instructions and videos below to help if you do not have one set up. Most EPRD customers will already have an account, so if you are having issues accessing your account, please call the BPRC front desk at 720-880-1100.
- Patrons will be required to wear face masks. There are exceptions for certain activities and health reasons.
- Rental boats (SUPs and kayaks only) for Evergreen Lake are available. As of June 17, reservations will no longer be required for private or rental boats, but there will be a limit on the number of boats on the lake at one time. Therefore, you may be put on a waitlist to get on the water.
- Signage will be posted by each individual area to provide guidelines in keeping everyone safe.
- Waivers will need to be signed by patrons acknowledging we can not guarantee that you or your family will not become exposed to or infected by COVID-19 as a result of participation in an EPRD program, event, or activity. We will obviously be taking extra cleaning/disinfecting measures to minimize this risk as much as possible.
- Pickleball/Tennis Courts will no longer require reservations starting June 15, but highly suggested to ensure you have court time.
- Playgrounds will be open June 15. Per health orders, there is a limit of 25 at one time. We highly suggest bringing your own sanitizing wipes as these are not cleaned on a frequent basis.
All future updates and changes can be found here on our website. We look forward to seeing you!
|EPRD Re-Opening Reference Material|
|Release of Liability- COVID-19|
|EPRD Re-Opening Playbook|
|Status of Activities|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Welcome Back Re-Opening Video|
|How To Videos for EPRD Customer Portal||How to Instructions for EPRD Customer Portal|
|How to Create an Online EPRD Account- video||How to Create an Online EPRD Account- document|
|How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account-video||How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account- doc|
|How to Make Reservation and Pay -video||How to Make Reservation and Pay - document|