EPRD COVID Updates - May 19, 2021
Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks indoors at EPRD effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Not fully vaccinated? We recommend you wear a face mask while in EPRD facilities. There are a few exceptions such as our licensed child care program. Please be respectful of those that continue to wear masks in our facilities.
Jefferson County Public Health Department recently rescinded their mask order to align with the new Colorado order. This means any fully vaccinated individual is not required to wear a mask in any setting unless the setting requires otherwise. EPRD will follow this new rescinded order and if you are not fully vaccinated, we recommend you wear a mask in all EPRD facilities.
Jefferson County and EPRD are moving to Level Clear! This means several changes will be effective Mon, May 17, 2021:
Starting Monday, May 17, reservations will be removed for most EPRD activities. We will continue reservations for BPRC playschool, indoor cycling, BPRC pool, water exercise classes, and Marshdale outdoor courts. The reservations for outdoor courts and water exercise classes are mainly an operations decision rather than a public health requirement.
Other changes at EPRD:
- The sauna and hot tub at BPRC will be available.
- We will have limited lockers and showers available.
- Water fountains will be open.
- Playschool will increase to 15 children per time slot. Reservations required.
- Indoor cycling will increase to 8 people/bikes per class. Reservations required.
- Parents will be allowed to watch their children participating in sports and gymnastics!
- Hours of operation will remain the same until we have more demand. BPRC is open 5:30 AM to 7:00 PM Monday through Friday and 7 AM to 2:15 PM on Saturday. WRC is open 5:30 AM to 12:45 PM and 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM, Monday through Thursday, 5:30 AM to 12:45 PM on Fridays, and Sundays from 9 AM to 1:30 PM.
- Fitness classes will be in-person, but still available via Zoom. See information on fitness classes.
- Lap swimming at BPRC: Patrons have the option of up to two people per lap lane from different households. You can have four per lane if you are from the same household. All participants must be listed on the reservation prior to arrival and no drop-ins allowed. Reservations for lap swimming at BPRC will be required through Sign-Up Genius
- Reservation sign-ups will be available 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available. Please limit to one sign-up per day per person to allow for as many people as possible to utilize the recreation facilities.
- Parks/Playgrounds- We suggest you bring your own sanitizing wipes as the play equipment is not cleaned on a frequent basis.
- Open Climbing is open. You must be belay-certified by EPRD.
- Waivers will need to be signed by patrons acknowledging we can not guarantee that you or your family will not become exposed to or infected by COVID-19 as a result of participation in an EPRD program, event, or activity. We will obviously be taking extra cleaning/disinfecting measures to minimize this risk as much as possible.
If you do not currently have a Sign-Up Genius account, it is very easy! They require a name, email, and password- that's it! Go to www.signupgenius.com
Thanks to all of you for wearing your face masks, maintaining 6-feet, and washing/disinfecting your hands. These safety precautions are critical in helping us stay open for recreation!
All future updates and changes can be found here on our website. We look forward to seeing you!
|EPRD COVID Reference Material|
|Release of Liability- COVID-19|
|Status of Activities|
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Welcome Back Re-Opening Video|
|How To Videos for EPRD Customer Portal||How to Instructions for EPRD Customer Portal|
|How to Create an Online EPRD Account- video||How to Create an Online EPRD Account- document|
|How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account-video||How to Update Information on EPRD Online Account- doc|