YOUTH GYMNASTICS CLASSES (NON-COMPETITVE)
Last Content Update:
See what it’s like to be a gymnast! Join our trained professionals in a class to teach coordination, strength, and flexibility while working on gymnastics skills in each event. Progress through the program to the competitive team or build fundamentals that carry forward to other sports. For boys and girls ages 2.5 to 17.
All classes are held at Wulf Recreation Center.
Tumblebugs (Walking through 2 Years)
- Parent-child class
- Works on motor skill development, socialization, and body awareness
Parent-Tot (Ages 2 yrs and 6 months to 4)
- Parent-child class teaches following directions on structured circuits to help children develop independence and confidence.
Mini Tots (3 Years)
(Formerly Free to Be 3) A 3-year-old gymnastics class. Age-appropriate skill development without parent assistance.(Prior Parent & Tot class strongly recommended.)
Mighty Tots (4 Years)
(Formerly Soar while 4) A 4 year old gymnastics class. Age-appropriate skill and motor development.
Little Ninjas (3-5 Years)
Develop strength and motor skill development, Ninja-style. Parent participation is required.
Circus Tots (3-5 Years)
An aerial class for preschools with some circus activities.
Tot Shots (4-6 Years)
An invitation-only class for girls displaying exceptional strength and talent. Meets 2 times per week.
Kinder Kids (5 to 6 Years)
Beginner Boys (6 to 17 Years)
- Learning basic skills in boys’ events
Beginner Girls (6 to 17 Years)
- Introduction to gymnastics class
- Basic gymnastics skills on the different events, including body shapes and motor skill development
Intermediate Girls (6 to 17 Years)
- Must have passed Beginner Girls
Fabnastics (6-17 Years)
A combination class learning serial fabric and gymnastics.
Tumble & Tramp (6-17 Years)
Learn the basics of tumbling and safety on both the ground and trampoline.
Advanced Girls (6 to 17 Years)
- Must have passed Intermediate Girls and have instructor approval
Girls Pre-Team (6 to 17 Years)
- Must have passed Advanced Girls
- Class meets two times per week
- This class is working toward girls competitive team
- By Invitation Only
Sports Functional Fitness (13 Years and Older)
No experience is necessary—a sports body awareness class to understand how to take care of your body while doing sports. Types will include some conditioning, body health exercises, and stretching.
Sports Performance (13 Years and Older)
No experience is necessary. A sports conditioning class to help get the edge over other competitors. Strengthening and stretching your body to help prevent injury.