- Preschool Program
- School Breaks
- Registration Information
- Annual Fee
- Refunds, Transfers, & Credits
About the Program
- 3 to 5 years
- Licensed child care
- 1 to 10 ratio
- Activities to foster intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth
- Flexible scheduling for busy parents
- Safe, creative place for children to learn and grow
- Passionate and caring teachers
- No minimum attendance days - choose what works for your schedule
- Age-appropriate educational and recreational activities including enrichment activities, learning centers, teacher lead instruction and literacy, and guest speakers/field trips
Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD) partners with Jefferson County Public Schools to provide before and after care programming for Preschool and Kindergarten children. Children enrolled in the program must also be enrolled in a Jefferson County Public School.
Preschool School Break Camps
- We have school break camps during the holidays and when the schools are not in session
- Children need to bring a sack lunch, two snacks, drink, and a water bottle.
- Please wear sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and weather appropriate clothes such as snow boots, jackets
Steps to Register:
1. Pay Annual Fee
2. Complete Required Forms through our docusign process with ePACT
3. EPRD Approves Submitted Forms and Notifies Parents by Email
4. Parents Select Care Days a-la-carte Online
- Paperwork is only accepted electronically through ePACT.
- Paperwork must be completed electronically to attend this program.
- Paperwork invites are sent within 24 hours of purchasing the Annual Pass from ePACT.
- Rates are per child, per day
- Payments must be made immediately or at time of registration to guarantee your child’s space, a late fee of $5 per day will be collected if space is available
- Registration closes six days prior to enrollment
There are no refunds, credits, or transfers. Late pick up charge for child care will be charged to your account. There is a $10 charge for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2022 to March 2023.Annual Pass
- Preschool Annual Pass (Ages 3 - 4)
- School Age Annual Pass (Ages 5 - 13)
- INSPIRE Special Needs Annual Pass (Ages 5 - 17)
Please Note: Only persons with disabilities are permitted to enroll in INSPIRE.
Bergen Meadow Elementary School
- For the 2022-2023 school year, EPRD will offer After School Care at Bergen Meadow. Participants will be transferred to and from EPRD care within Bergen Meadow to the classroom.
- EPRD Child Care is designed to foster intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth through play and personal attention.
- EPRD's recreational activities, including learning centers, teacher-led instruction, literacy, special activities, and field trips.
Schedule & Fees
|Monday through Friday||After Care||after school until 6 PM||$19/day|
|Monday through Friday (School Breaks)||School Break Days||7 AM to 6 PM||$52/day|
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged.