About the Program
- 3 to 5 years
- Licensed child care
- 1 to 10 ratio
- Activities to foster intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth
- Flexible scheduling for busy parents
- Safe, creative place for children to learn and grow
- Passionate and caring teachers
- No minimum attendance days - choose what works for your schedule
- Age-appropriate educational and recreational activities including enrichment activities, learning centers, teacher lead instruction and literacy, and guest speakers/field trips
Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD) partners with Jefferson County Public Schools to provide before and after care programming for Preschool and Kindergarten children. Children enrolled in the program must also be enrolled in a Jefferson County Public School.
Preschool School Break Camps
- We have school break camps during the holidays and when the schools are not in session
- Children need to bring a sack lunch, two snacks, drink, and a water bottle.
- Please wear sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and weather appropriate clothes such as snow boots, jackets
Steps to Register:
1. Pay Annual Fee
2. Complete Required Forms
3. EPRD Approves Submitted Forms and Notifies Parents by Email
4. Parents Can Register Online
For the 2021 to 2022 school year a one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs.
To register, please complete:
- Preschool Application (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature Page (PDF)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Statement of Physical Condition (PDF) (Signed by Physician)
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Potty Training Policy (PDF)
- Sunscreen Permission Slip (PDF)
- Participants must be potty-trained at time of enrollment
- Paperwork can be picked up from the front desk at Wulf, or downloaded from this page
- Paperwork must be submitted at least one week before first day of attendance
- Rates are per child, per day
- Payments must be made immediately or at time of registration to guarantee your child’s space, a late fee of $5 per day will be collected if space is available
- Registration closes six days prior to enrollment
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged.
Bergen Meadow Elementary School
- For the 2021-2022 school year, EPRD will offer After School Care at Bergen Meadow. Participants will be transferred to and from EPRD care within Bergen Meadow to the classroom.
- EPRD Child Care is designed to foster intellectual, social, emotional, and physical growth through play and personal attention.
- EPRD's recreational activities, including learning centers, teacher-led instruction, literacy, special activities, and field trips.
Schedule & Fees
|Monday through Friday||After Care||after school until 6 PM||$19|
|Monday through Friday (School Breaks)||School Break Days||7 AM to 6 PM||$52|