After School Care
2022 - 2023 After School Care (Ages 5 through 5th grade)
- Open 5 years through 5th grade
- Licensed child care with 1 to 15 Ratio
- Active and passive games, art and crafts, and homework time
- A healthy snack is provided each day
- Rates are per child, per day
- Payments must be made immediately at time of registration to guarantee your child's space
- Registration must be made six days prior to your selected a-la-carte date
- A $5 late fee charge will be applied to registrations made within the 6 day window
- As of 7/25/22, EPRD is NOT able to offer Preschool (Ages 3 to 4 years) After Care. We hope to offer the program in the future!
Time: End of School to 6PM
Annual Pass Fee: $35 per child per year
After Care Daily Fee: $20 per child per after care day
Bergen After Care Location: Bergen Valley Elementary (1422 Sugarbush Drive)
Wilmot After Care Location: Wulf Recreation Center (5300 S. Olive Road)
*Please Note: Both Bergen and Wilmot After Care will combine on Fridays for weekly pool parties at Buchanan Park Recreation Center (32003 Ellingwood Trail).
Step 1: Purchase '22-'23 Annual Pass to complete Application
* Purchase of an Annual Pass is valid from March 1, 2022 to March 1, 2023.
*Application is only accepted electronically through EPact, and must be completed BEFORE a child can participate in the licensed After School Care program.
*Purchase of Annual Pass will prompt an email from EPACT with link to Application.
*Application Invites are sent via email within 24 hours of purchasing the Annual Pass from ePACT.
*Application must be completed electronically to attend this program through docusign process with ePACT.
*EPRD Approves Submitted Forms and Notifies Parents by Email.
Step 2: Purchase After School Care Days
*There will be a $5 late fee applied to registrations made within the 7 day window.
* View Jefferson County District Family Calendar for more information on '22-'23 School Days, Breaks, Legal Holidays, and No-School Days for Students.
- Bergen School Age Students Register Here for $20 per child per day.
- Wilmot School Age Students Register Here for $20 per child per day.
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged