SPORTS CAMP 2024
EPRD’s Summer Sports Camp
Join Coach Greg and our sports camp staff to have fun, learn skills and learn good sportsmanship. Each week will focus on different sports themes. Other activities may include hiking, swimming, gymnastics, climbing, bowling and other sports activities. EPRD staff may transport campers off-site for activities.
- For school-age campers 6-11 years.
- All Summer Camp registration opens March 6, 2024 at 10:00 AM (Online and In-Person).
- Please contact the supervisor listed on the right column of your screen to assist with any questions about the registration process and prerequisites.
- This is a State-Licensed camp, please visit the REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS tab below as some prerequisites are REQUIRED along with an ANNUAL PASS fee prior to actual summer camp registration on Mar 6, 2024.
Participants may register for one weekly session or more. Children need to bring snacks, lunch, and a water bottle for the full day camp. Children should wear appropriate athletic clothing/shoes and bring a jacket and hat. Location: Meet at Buchanan Park Field.
2024 Summer Schedule
2024 Summer Camp Registration Instructions
*** Camp Registration Opens Wednesday, Mar 6, 2024 ***
Step 1: Click Below to Register for a $35 Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass Fee is required for each participant and is valid from March 2024 to March 2025. Refunds, transfers or credits are not permitted.
Please Note: Only persons with disabilities are permitted to enroll in INSPIRE.
Step 2: After registering for your Annual Pass, you will receive an email from ePACT with a link to complete mandatory State Licensing paperwork and Immunization Records through a docu-sign process.
- When you receive the email, click “Complete Request.” Then you will be prompted to create an account, or login to a pre-existing account.
Please Note: Families will receive one email invite per Annual Childcare Pass purchase. Therefore, you will receive one email per child. However, both children can be put on one ePACT account by clicking “Adding a Child” in the registration process. To avoid duplication, one parent (one email address) should accept the invites and complete the detailed emergency record for ALL participants.
- It is mandatory to upload your Colorado Certificate of Immunization form; the correct form will be included in the “Shared Files” tab of your online ePACT application. The immunization form must be fully completed, have a doctor's signature and uploaded to your ePACT account. Only the state required Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Medical/Non-medical Exemption forms will be accepted.
- INSPIRE and Preschool Campers: It is mandatory to submit a Statement of Physical. Download the forms, have a medical professional complete and sign it, and then upload to “Shared Files” tab on ePACT.
- It is mandatory to submit an Authorization to Administer Medication form, with Doctor’s Orders for staff to store and administer any medication. Examples: Inhaler, Diabetic Pump, Oral Medication, etc.
Step 3: You will receive an email from an EPRD team member, confirming that your paperwork has been approved or ePACT will notify you of missing documentation.
Step 4: For registration ONLINE, please visit the state-licensed camp of interest below to register and pay for your child's registration. If you do not purchase an Annual Pass and complete prerequisite paperwork beforehand, then the system will not allow you to enroll.
Please Note: If your paperwork is not completed, then you will not be able to enroll. Therefore, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that families begin the ANNUAL CHILDCARE PASS and licensing paperwork approval process at least two weeks prior to selection of your child care program.
Need Support? Email Casey Crain, Admin Support - Recreation:
email@example.com OR Call 720.633.4828.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2024 to March 2025. The Annual Pass fee covers all state-licensed camps and childcare throughout the school year as well as during the summer. Refunds, transfers or credits are not permitted.
Annual Pass Fee:
- $35 (DR & NDR)
- The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2024 to March 2025. The Annual Passfee covers all state-licensed camps and childcare throughout the school year as well as during the summer. Refunds, transfers or credits are not permitted.
Weekly Registration Fee:
There are no refunds, credits, or transfers. Late pick up charge for child care will be charged to your account. After 4 PM, there is a $10 charge for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.