SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
All kids want to have fun… especially when your kids are out of school! School Break Camps offer just that, lots of fun for school age kids... with a wide variety of age appropriate activities to choose from including:
- Active and passive games
- Arts and crafts
- Educational guest speakers
- Field trips
- Open swimming
There is a 1 to 15-staff/participant ratio for ages 5 to 14. Colorado State Day Camp Licensed. Safe environment supervised by experienced recreation professionals.
Parents, this quality state-licensed camp provides you with the flexibility to pick as many days needed for your child’s care. Care is offered Monday through Friday throughout the breaks. Please note this very popular camp fills up each week, so to reserve your child’s space each week pre-registration and payments are required.
For the 2021-2022 school year, a one-time annual fee (per child) of $30 is required prior to registration of one of our licensed programs.
Steps to Register:
1. Pay Annual Fee
2. Complete Required Forms
3. EPRD Approves Submitted Forms and Notifies Parents by Email
4. Parents Can Register Online
To register, please complete:
- Youth Application (PDF)
- Parent Handbook and Signature (PDF)
- Immunization Document (PDF)
- Childcare Medication Authorization Forms (PDF)
- Medication Policy: No child will be allowed to attend without a medical health care plan, for a child that requires medication during program hours. This health care plan must be signed by a physician. Medications are kept in a secured medication bag or box and are only administered by a certified medication administrator designated by our nurse consultant in compliance with the nurse practice act. Medication forms must be submitted prior to enrollment.)
- Paperwork can be picked up from the front desk at the Wulf Recreation Center, or downloaded from this page
- Paperwork must be submitted one week before first day of attendance
- Rates are per child, per day
- Payments must be made immediately or at time of registration to guarantee your child’s space, a late fee of $5 per day will be collected if space is available
- Registration closes six days prior to enrollment
School Break Days at Wulf Recreation Center (WRC)
5300 S. Olive Road, Evergreen, CO 80439
- For the 2021-2022 school break days, participants should be dropped off and picked up at the Wulf Recreation Center.
- Children enjoy crafts, games, and special activities.
Schedule & Fees
|Monday through Friday||School Break Days||7 AM to 6 PM||$45|
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers, or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers, or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged.
Late pick up charge for School Age School Break Camp after 6 p.m. is $10 for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, and credit card such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Children need to bring a sack lunch, two snacks, drink, and a water bottle. Please wear sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and weather appropriate clothes i.e. snow boots, jackets, etc.