SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
All kids want to have fun…especially when your kids are out of school!
School Break Camps offer just that, lots of fun for school age kids... with a wide variety of age appropriate activities to choose from including:
- Active and passive games
- Arts and crafts
- Educational guest speakers
- Field trips
- Open swimming
There is a 1 to 15-staff/participant ratio. Colorado State Day Camp Licensed. Safe environment supervised by experienced recreation professionals.
Parents, this quality state-licensed camp provides you with the flexibility to pick as many days needed for your child’s care. Care is offered Monday through Friday throughout the breaks. Please note this very popular camp fills up each week, so to reserve your child’s space each week pre-registration and payments are required.
Preschool and School Age Break Camps at Wulf Recreation Center (WRC)
5300 S. Olive Road, Evergreen, CO 80439
- For the 2022-2023 school break camps, participants should be dropped off and picked up at the Wulf Recreation Center.
- Children enjoy crafts, games, and special activities.
Schedule & Fees
|Monday through Friday||School Break Days||7 AM to 6 PM||$45/day|
2023/24 Annual Pass
Step 1: Click Below to Register for a $35 Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass Fee is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024. Refunds, transfers or credits are not permitted.
- Preschool Annual Pass (Ages 3 - 4)
- School Age Annual Pass (Ages 5 up to 14)
- INSPIRE Special Needs Annual Pass (Ages 5 - 17)
Please Note: Only persons with disabilities are permitted to enroll in INSPIRE.
Step 2: After registering for your Annual Pass, you will receive an email from ePACT with a link to complete mandatory State Licensing paperwork and Immunization Records through a docu-sign process.
- When you receive the email, click “Complete Request.” Then you will be prompted to create an account, or login to a pre-existing account.
Please Note: Families will receive one email invite per Annual Childcare Pass purchase. Therefore, you will receive one email per child. However, both children can be put on one ePACT account by clicking “Adding a Child” in the registration process. To avoid duplication, one parent (one email address) should accept the invites and complete the detailed emergency record for ALL participants.
- It is mandatory to upload your Colorado Certificate of Immunization form; the correct form will be included in the “Shared Files” tab of your online ePACT application. The immunization form must be fully completed, have a doctor's signature and uploaded to your ePACT account. Only the state required Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Medical/Non-medical Exemption forms will be accepted.
- INSPIRE and Preschool Campers: It is mandatory to submit a Statement of Physical. Download the forms, have a medical professional complete and sign it, and then upload to “Shared Files” tab on ePACT.
- It is mandatory to submit an Authorization to Administer Medication form, with Doctor’s Orders for staff to store and administer any medication. Examples: Inhaler, Diabetic Pump, Oral Medication, etc.
Step 3: You will receive an email from an EPRD team member, confirming that your paperwork has been approved or ePACT will notify you of missing documentation.
Step 4: For registration ONLINE, please visit the state-licensed camp of interest below to register and pay for your child's registration. If you do not purchase an Annual Pass and complete prerequisite paperwork beforehand, then the system will not allow you to enroll.
- Register Online for Preschool and School Age Break Camps
- Please contact Maren Schreiber for INSPIRE School Break Camp Registration
Please Note: If your paperwork is not completed, then you will not be able to enroll. Therefore, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that families begin the ANNUAL CHILDCARE PASS and licensing paperwork approval process at least two weeks prior to selection of your child care program.
Need Support? Email Casey Crain, Admin Support - Recreation:
firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 720-880-1213.
Register Online for Preschool (3-5 yrs) and School Age (5-11 yrs):
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024.Annual Pass
Due to program operations in preparing for a quality program, refunds, transfers, or credits will not be issued. This includes but not limited to refunds, transfers, or credits for sick days, partial days or transferring from one day to another.
Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the Recreation Supervisor during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged.
Late pick up charge for School Age School Break Camp after 6 p.m. is $10 for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 15 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, and credit card such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Children need to bring a sack lunch, two snacks, drink, and a water bottle. Please wear sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and weather appropriate clothes i.e. snow boots, jackets, etc.