INSPIRE CAMP 2023
INSPIRE Adventure Camp Program
INSPIRE (formerly Special Needs) offers exciting adventures for people with disabilities.
- For INSPIRE campers 5 to 17 years.
- Visit our EPRD 2023 Summer Camp Guide (PDF)
- All Summer Camp registration opens Mar 11, 2023 at 9 AM (Online and In-Person).
- Registration is required one month in advance of attending camp. No late registrations are allowed.
- An in-person Open House will be available at Wulf Recreation Center beginning at 9 AM on Feb 11, 2023 to assist with any questions and to help with in-person registration.
- This is a State-Licensed camp, please visit the REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS tab below as some prerequisites are REQUIRED along with an ANNUAL PASS fee prior to actual summer camp registration on Mar 11, 2023.
The 2023 INSPIRE Adventure Camp program is in operation on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 AM to 4 PM. Due to holiday schedules, there are no camp days offered during the week of July 4.
Participants may register for multiple daily sessions.
2023 INSPIRE Adventure Camp Schedule
Looking for INSPIRE’s Breckenridge Outdoor Education Camp (BOEC), Therapeutic Horseback Riding Camp, or National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) Camp?
In addition to the 2023 INSPIRE Adventure Camp days listed above, EPRD's INSPIRE program coordinates with area groups to offer additional summer programs for our Special Needs populations.
Please visit the below links for the Schedule:
Tuesdays (8 AM-4 PM) - Breckenridge Outdoor Education Camp
Thursdays (8 AM-4 PM) - Therapeutic Horseback Riding Camp
Fridays (9 AM-3 PM) - National Sports Center for the Disabled (NSCD) Camp
2023 Summer Camp Registration Instructions
*** Camp Registration Opens Sat, Mar 11, 2023 ***
Step 1: Click Below to Register for a $35 Annual Pass.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass Fee is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024. Refunds, transfers, or credits are not permitted.
Please Note: Only persons with disabilities are permitted to enroll in INSPIRE.
Step 2: After registering for your Annual Pass, you will receive an email from ePACT with a link to complete mandatory State Licensing paperwork and Immunization Records through a docu-sign process.
- When you receive the email, click “Complete Request.” Then you will be prompted to create an account, or log in to a pre-existing account.
Please Note: Families will receive one email invite per Annual Childcare Pass purchase. Therefore, you will receive one email per child. However, both children can be put on one ePACT account by clicking “Adding a Child” in the registration process. To avoid duplication, one parent (one email address) should accept the invites and complete the detailed emergency record for ALL participants.
- It is mandatory to upload your Colorado Certificate of Immunization form; the correct form will be included in the “Shared Files” tab of your online ePACT application. The immunization form must be fully completed, have a doctor's signature, and be uploaded to your ePACT account. Only the state-required Certificate of Immunization or Certificate of Medical/Non-medical Exemption forms will be accepted.
- INSPIRE and Preschool Campers: It is mandatory to submit a Statement of Physical. Download the forms, have a medical professional complete and sign it, and then upload them to the “Shared Files” tab on ePACT.
- It is mandatory to submit an Authorization to Administer Medication form, with Doctor’s Orders for staff to store and administer any medication. Examples: Inhaler, Diabetic Pump, Oral Medication, etc.
Step 3: You will receive an email from an EPRD team member, confirming that your paperwork has been approved or ePACT will notify you of missing documentation.
Step 4: For registration ONLINE, please visit the state-licensed camp of interest below to register and pay for your child's registration. If you do not purchase an Annual Pass and complete prerequisite paperwork beforehand, then the system will not allow you to enroll.
- Register Online for INSPIRE Adventure Camp
- Please contact Maren Schreiber for INSPIRE School Break Camp Registration
Please Note: If your paperwork is not completed, then you will not be able to enroll. Therefore, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that families begin the ANNUAL CHILDCARE PASS and licensing paperwork approval process at least two weeks prior to the selection of your child care program.
Need Support? Email Casey Crain, Admin Support - Recreation:
email@example.com OR Call 720-880-1213.
Daily Registration Fee (weeks of Jun 2 through Aug 12):
- $50/DR per day
- $63/NDR per day
- Daily camp fee includes transportation and supervision
- An additional fee is charged for field trips and will be advertised on the weekly activity schedules
There are no refunds or credits. Any transfers that occur must be based on space availability, will need to be approved by the INSPIRE Coordinator during business hours, and a $5 transfer fee will be charged. Late pick up charge for INSPIRE Adventure Camp after 4 PM (3 PM on Fridays) is $10 for 1 to 15 minutes late and another $10 for 16 to 30 minutes late. The District accepts these methods of payment: cash, check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
The Annual Pass refers to the age of the participant. If you register for the incorrect Pass then you will not receive the correct paperwork. The Annual Pass fee ($35) is required for each participant and is valid from March 2023 to March 2024.Annual Pass
What to Bring Each Day:
For full day child care, bring a sack lunch, two snacks, a drink and a water bottle each day, as well as non-scuffing tennis shoes (closed toe) for use in the gym, and appropriate outdoor clothing (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat).
Staff / Licensing:
- INSPIRE counselor/child ratio depends on the needs of the child
- Colorado State Day Camp Licensed for 17 years and younger
- Safe environment supervised by experienced recreation professionals