- Activities & Programs
- Youth Sports
- Youth Basketball
Youth Basketball Leagues and Clinics
Boys and Girls (Kindergarten through 5th grade)
EPRD provides recreational basketball leagues and clinics. Our goal is to provide fun, recreational leagues and clinics for children, Kindergarten through 5th grade, in which players learn fundamentals, teamwork, and sportsmanship.
Youth basketball game schedules are available on our Athletics Field and Game Scheduling website.
- Youth Basketball K-2nd/3rd Grade
- Youth Basketball 3rd-5th Grade
- Middle School Basketball 6th-8th Grade
3rd-5th Grade Basketball League:
All clinics at Wulf Rec Center. Clinic sessions will focus on individual skills, team concepts, and scrimmages. Jersey included.
Jan/Mar League Session
- One practice per week at Bergen Valley, Wilmot, Parmalee or Marshdale Elementary Schools.
- One game per week at Wulf Rec Center on Wednesday or Thursday beginning mid January.
- 8 players per team, at least one parent volunteer coach is needed for each team.
Contact Jeff Sweet at 720-880-1221 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Defensive rule modifications - before registering, please note these defensive modifications and make sure you understand the program philosophy: man defense only/no zone, no double teams, no stealing off the dribble, no backcourt defense or trapping.
Registration for the Youth Basketball 3rd-5th league is now CLOSED. Will return in winter 2024.
For information on Basketball Clinics and Jeffco Middle School League teams for 6th through 8th grade, visit Jefferson County League Middle School Sports