POOLS & SCHEDULES
Make a Splash with the Evergreen Park & Recreation District (EPRD)!
There are two pools: Buchanan Park Recreation Center (BPRC) and Wulf Recreation Center (WRC)
Due to COVID-19, access to pools is limited.
- Lap swimming available at WRC - see Aquatics Schedule for available times. No reservations required for WRC lap swimming. Lap swimming available at BPRC with reservations: Patrons have the option of up to two people per lap lane from different households. You can have four per lane if you are from the same household. All participants must be listed on the reservation prior to arrival and no drop-ins allowed. Reservations are required through Sign-Up Genius.
- On Mondays, the two lap lanes at BPRC will be closed between 8:30-9:15 AM due to a water exercise class. On Wednesdays, the two lap lanes at BPRC will be closed between 8:30-9:15 AM due to a water exercise class.
- On Fridays, WRC pool is closed between 7:45 - 10:30 AM for water exercise classes.
- Aquatics Schedule/Calendar
|Buchanan Park||Pool Hours -check schedule/calendar|
|Monday through Friday||5:30 AM to 7 PM|
|Saturday||7 AM to 2 PM|
|Wulf Rec||Pool Hours - check schedule/calendar|
|Monday through Friday||5:30 AM to 2 PM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM to 2:30 PM|
- 86 degree temperatures
- Dry sauna
- Hot tub (Must be 14+ to use hot tub)
- Two 25-yard lap lanes
- Two-story slide
- UV water treatment
- Vortex channel
- Water features
- Zero depth entry
- 3 to 11 feet depth
- 83 degree temperatures
- Six 25-yard lap lanes with one-meter diving board
- UV water treatment
Wulf Recreation Center pool uses a Spectrum Swim Lift II and special stairs for needed pool access.
Buchanan Park Recreation Center pool has zero depth entry, a water adapted wheelchair, hot tub lift and transfer wall.
Wibit and Log Roll- currently unavailable due to COVID-19
A pool toy (Rolling Log or Wibit) will be put in the WRC pool on Saturday between 1 to 4 PM or Sunday 11 AM to 2 PM upon request. Contact the front desk or Aquatics office.
- State law requires all pool users to shower before entering the pool. Deck showers available at both locations.
- Circle swimming is required when more than two swimmers are present in a lane
- Children eight years and younger must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area and children under age six need adult supervision in the water
- 14 years and older may use the sauna and hot tub
- Water features normally operate Monday through Friday after 11:30 AM and Saturday 11 AM to 2 PM.
Pool Parties, After Hours, and Overnight Rentals available at Buchanan Park and Wulf Recreation Pools
Details on rental information is available on our Facilities Rental Page
Scout Merit Badge Testing
Schedule pool time with the Recreation Supervisor - Aquatics for your troop to complete their badge testing and group fee discount. Best pool times are Saturday 1 to 4 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 2 PM.
Child/Infant CPR/AED Class
Learn important knowledge and skills that could save a life! This 3-hour training class covers choking and CPR/AED with optional certification. The class will be run over 2 dates. If you have infants/children or work with infants/children, this is a valuable class for you!