The Evergreen Lake and Trail is part of Dedisse Park, owned by the City and County of Denver and is managed by the Evergreen Park & Recreation District. Entering the park and lake area is at your own risk. Ice and lake conditions are subject to nature and are changing constantly. Stay alert and be aware of Park Rules and Regulations (PDF).
4/29 Update: Evergreen Lake North Trail Update
If you have any questions, please call the Lake House at 720-880-1300.
- 55 acres in size
- Evergreen Nature Center, operated by Evergreen Audubon
- Hiking trail, 1.25 miles
- Historical boat/warming house
- Lake is stocked with trout and is available for fishing with state fishing license
- No grilling, even propane, for safety's sake during fire ban
- Picnic tables (10)
- Seasonal boating and ice skating
29612 Upper Bear Creek Road
Evergreen, CO 80439
View Larger Map